Healthy recipe of meat dishes - Dendeng Balado
This recipe is derived from Indonesian cuisine known as Dendeng Balado. The main ingredient of this dish is meat, be it beef or other meat that can be processed and can produce a delicious taste and supel.
This dish does not use coconut milk and is the right choice for those of you who are not so fond of food using coconut milk, but there is one thing we should note in the process of making that cooking is still using cooking oil so we need to pay attention to the quantity when consuming it.
In the process of making, so that the resulting cuisine is tasty and crunchy then we need to pay attention to several things, among others, as follows:
The first is the meat must be boiled with the whole or large pieces and in the process of frying use a lot of oil and heat by using a medium fire so that the results are more noticeable and the texture of the cooking remains perfect.
There are still other things that we should consider that is in the process of presentation, Dendeng balado is very suitable served with warm white rice and of course this recipe is perfect to be served to your guests or your family at home and who can certainly make the atmosphere at home will More happy and happy.
1. And here is the recipe:
- 1000 grams of lean meat be it beef or other meat.
- 2 spoon of lime juice
- 1 tablespoon salt
- the oil for frying.
2. Spices that must be prepared
- 2 large red chili, halve and seeded
- 8 pieces of red onion and finely sliced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp oil for sauteing
- 3 orange leaves
- 1 tsp salt
3. Here's how to make it
1. Existing meat watered and rubbed with lemon juice and salt that has been prepared and then stand for 30 minutes
2. Cook the water until boiling on a medium-sized container in accordance with the size of the meat and boil the meat until half cooked, then remove from the stew and cool for 30 minutes on your cooler.
3. After the cold, remove the meat and sliced thin and widened
4. Heat the oil and fry the meat until it is dry and cooked, then remove it and drain it
5. heat 10 tablespoons oil on the frying pan and sauté the red onions that have been in thin slices until cooked do not forget to enter or mix with red chili, lime leaves, salt and orange juice.
6. Enter the fried meat and thinly sliced it into the processed stir, boil until a few moments while stirring and then lift and serve.
Okay buddy, please try and I think it is quite easy to do at home because it does not need to have many processes. This cuisine is quite simple but has its own taste dilidah the audience and recipe Dendeng Balado dish is hopefully can be a simple dish that is healthy and useful for you.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 90 minutes
Total time: 1 hour 50 minutes.
That's all and thanks for your time. good luck.
Advertisement by Google 2