Recipes and How to Make Practical Dinner Meals
Here are some simple and practical dinner recipes that are delicious and nutritious and you can serve quickly to add a special nuance to your dinner and family at home. You should try if you like to cook your own and a hobby to serve delicious cuisine in your own way. Here's the review!
|Recipes and ways of making simple, practical dinners|
1. Shrimp The oyster sauce is practical
The materials used are:
- 2-3 servings
- 1/2 kg Shrimp
- 1 orange juice
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 5 chili seeds
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 2 spring onions
- Oyster sauce
- chilli sauce
- tomato sauce
How to manufacture is:
- Wash and peel the shrimp skin, then coat the shrimp that you have cleaned with lime
- thin slices of garlic, onions, cayenne pepper, tomatoes & leeks.
- Sauté garlic, onions & cayenne pepper, then input the shrimp you have peeled ago then add a little water, wait until the shrimp color changed then input sauce oysters, tomato sauce, chili sauce, tomatoes, onion, salt and sugar.
- Mix well all the ingredients mixture and wait until the herbs absorb and serve while hot.
2. Simple Teriyaki Fried Rice
Easy and very suitable for you lovers of fried rice other than delicious, its ingredients jg easy in can.
Materials needed are:
- 1 Plate of Rice
- 1 onion Leaves
- 1 piece of Sop Leaf
- 2 Spoon Eats Sweet Soy
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 Rawit Chilli Seeds (Refined)
- 6 Onion Seeds (In fine slices)
- 6 tablespoons Saiy Teriyaki
- 1 Cut the Red Tomato
- 1 Cut Zucchini
- 1 Margarine Spoon
How to make it is :
- Onion Leaf + Leaf Sop in cut pieces2
- Chili Rawit in puree
- Sauté chili with margarine
- fry the onion and then add the rice, mix the sweet soy sauce, salt and flavor.
- Add Tomato and Zhuccini on it and
- Ready to serve while still warm
3. Coconut Fried Chicken
The materials provided are:
- 1/2 kg of chicken
- 1/2 grain of grated coconut
- Oil to taste for frying
- Spice up ulek
- Water enough to dissolve the spice
- ¼ tablespoon of turmeric
- 2 tablespoons of cilantro
- 3 pieces of candlenuts
- 3 cloves of red onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
2 teaspoons fine salt
Steps of manufacture are:
- Blend the spices until then enter the shredded coconut and mix well.
- Dissolve the spices with enough water then soak the chicken with all the mixture of cooking spice for one night for the seasoning soak well and then fry the next day.
- Heat oil with low heat, then when sdh hot, fried chicken and coconut that has been filtered. Fry over low heat slowly so that the chicken is cooked to the inside and no blood is left.
- Serve while still warm.
4. Black Pepper Beef
The materials provided are:
- Acid to taste
- 3 Spoon soy sauce
- 3 Up to 4 tablespoons of cooking oil
- White pepper as necessary
- Black pepper as necessary
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 7 Shallot onion
How to make it is :
- Wash and then cut the beef with a small size first, then the beef until tender cork.
- Mix with tamarind sufficiently into the beef stew.
- Blend white pepper, garlic, and onion.
- When the texture of beef has been tender, then give soy sauce, salt, flavorings, and sugar.
- Let stand until the water began mongering and then input the cooking oil into the pan, then stir until dry.
- Already feels dry, then mix with black pepper sufficiently.
- Stir well again, then the dish was ready to be a special dinner menu.
5. Crispy Salmon Menu
Materials to be provided are:
- 1 cup panko (Japanese bread)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp garlic powder (½ tsp = 3 clove garlic) (chopped)
- ½ tsp dried thyme (or herb of your choice)
- 1 lb of skinless salmon fillet (1 lb = 450 g)
- Smooth salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup versatile flour
- 1 egg
- Tartar sauce
- Tomato sauce
How to make it is
- Collect all materials that have been provided.
- Adjust the oven rack to center position and preheat oven to 400 ° F (200 ° C). Cover a baking sheet with bread paper.
- Combine panko, olive oil, garlic powder, and dried thyme in a frying pan and bake over medium heat until golden brown. Panko transfer to a shallow dish and let it cool.
The first Crispy Salmon tips are:
Cut the salmon fillet into blocks with a width of 2 inches, then cut diagonally about 1/2 inch slices. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of salmon.
The second Crispy Salmon tip is:
In a shallow dish, add the flour and on the other shallow dishes, stir the eggs. Dredge each piece of salmon in the flour to fully coat, pat the remaining flour. Then dip it into the egg and finally seal it with a baked panko. Press on the panko flakes to make sure they adhere to the salmon.
The third Crispy Salmon tip is :
Place the pieces of salmon on a prepared pan. Bake at 400 ° F (200 ° C) until salmon is cooked, about 20-25 minutes. Serve with your own homemade tomato sauce or tartar sauce.
Those are some tips and recipes.